Safety Precautions for Your Dental Visit During COVID-19 Pandemic
Boyd Family Dentistry is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe treatment environment for our patients. We are also happy to let you know that our entire staff is fully vaccinated.
We have implemented a few additional practices in response to the COVID-19 epidemic. The following guides you through what to expect prior to your next dental appointment.
Prior to arrival:
· New patients please complete your patient registration and health history online at www.boydfamilydentistry.net
· Your appointment time is very valuable. Due to multiple patient appointments cancelled during quarantine, we now have a large number of patients to schedule at once. Please notify us well in advance if you cannot make your scheduled appointment time so we can ensure that time is made available to other patients waiting.
· If you develop any potential symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough, or sore-throat, even if they develop the day of your appointment, it is best to call and cancel your appointment and seek advice from your primary care provider.
· If you are fully vaccinated and have been exposed to Covid-19, unless you have symptoms you may still keep and come to your appointment. Please if you develop symptoms, let us know as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment.
· Bring a mask with you to wear when you are not in the dental chair to help protect our office staff and yourself.
· Please maintain a minimum of six feet of social distance from other patients.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these safety precautions, please do not hesitate to call us at (859) 236-8229.
Updated November 18, 2021